Half the fun of life is in taking chances and risks and doing new things that have the potential to be amazing. Here are 25+ quotes about taking chances.
How fortunate I feel to be a human. How fortunate I feel to experience the full range of emotions. Not just happiness or sadness all the time, but every hue from despair to elation to heartbreak to love.
To write by crafting a string of words together, words from any language inter-playing and still making sense. Words that have a life of their own and form the basis of the greatest stories in the world and even form the fabric of the history of the universe.
How lucky I must be to believe anything I want about life, and form my own philosophy of living, because no matter what, the thoughts kept between my ears are mine and mine alone.
We have so much freedom and so much choice, and yet we choose to spend our lives doing the same mundane activities day in and day out. We could do literally anything in the world if we just thought carefully and worked hard, and yet we tether ourselves to lives that enslave us and apparent outside circumstances that “ruin” our lives, when really, our reality is completely up to us. Our lives are our responsibilities.
So many people act like birds with clipped wings and they don’t realize how far and high they could soar if they just took that leap of faith and took one step out into the unknown. You have wings for a reason. You weren’t put on this earth to just go to work and pay bills.
Take the leap of faith.
Start that business.
Begin a new project.
Take up that hobby you’ve always wanted to.
Do what scares you.
Because life begins at the end of your comfort zone, and if you’re playing it safe and always living by the rules, you’re only experiencing a tiny portion of the spectrum of what it means to be human.
Take a chance.
👉 Products We Recommend:
- Weighted Blanket
- Happy Light
- Essential Oils
- Natural Calm
- Your Best Life Planner
- C B D Oil – use code RESILIENT for 10% off!
25+ Quotes About Taking Chances
1. “The great thing about taking big chances when you’re younger is you have less to lose and you don’t know as much. So you take big swings.” – Amy Poehler
2. “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.” – Debbi Fields
3. “We all need to decide whether to “play it safe” in life and worry about the downside, or instead take a chance, by being who we really are and living the life our heart desires. Which choice are you making.” – Charlie Badenhop
4. “Your regrets aren’t what you did, but what you didn’t do. So I take every opportunity.” – Cameron Diaz
5. “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” – Dale Carnegie
6. “I believe in taking chances and living your life. Sometimes doors open and others close and you have to figure out which one you’re going to take. I’m always for the one that’s challenging.” – Gisele Bundchen
7. “Necessity is the mother of taking chances.” – Mark Twain
More Take a Chance Quotes
8. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore
9. “You learn so much from taking chances, whether they work out or not. Either way, you can grow from the experience and become stronger and smarter.” – John Legend
10. “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” – Dale Carnegie
11. “What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it is another matter.” – Peter Drucker
12. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
13. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anais Nin
14. “Go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.” – Jimmy Carter
15. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” — Soren Kierkegaard
16. “Danger can never be overcome without taking risks.” – Latin Proverb
- 25 Inspirational Quotes About Life
- 18 Quotes About Disappointment
- 18 Important Quotes About Life Lessons
- 15 Quotes About Hope
- 25 Quotes About Not Giving Up
- 13 Quotes About Being Strong
17. “Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
19. “If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.” – Geena Davis
20. “What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?” – Robert Schuller
21. “Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” – Frederick Wilcox
22. “Yes, risk-taking is inherently failure-prone. Otherwise, it would be called ‘sure-thing-taking.'” – Jim McMahon
23. “Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.” – General George Patton
24. “Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it.” – Chinese proverb
25. “Nothing will ever be attempted, if all possible objections must be first overcome.” – Samuel Johnson
Take Chances Quote | Quotes About Taking Chance
P.S. If you’re ready to improve your life and keep track of all your progress and goals, check out Your Best Life Planner. It’s a kit of 36 digital printables that help you plan your days with monthly, weekly, and daily planners, set goals, vision your future, create self care and gratitude lists, and so much more! Check it out here now and create your best life.