When you’re in the middle of a journey toward accomplishing something, there will probably be setbacks and obstacles along the way, but the important thing is to never give up. Here are 24 quotes about not giving up to give you the inspiration to keep going.
You’re going to want to give up.
You’re going to want to take the easy path, forget this, and move on with your life.
You’re going to want to forget about your dreams, because who needs them anyway?
I’m telling you that you’re going to want to give up on this, whatever it is – your dreams, a new life, the business you’re trying so hard to make work – and the temptation to give up will be there at every corner, but if you can resist it and persevere, even when all logic tells you to give up now, I promise you, it will be worth it.
Don’t give up. You’re so close to succeeding.
If you just keep trying, just keep putting one foot in front of the other, one day you will persevere.
And it will all be worth it.
24 Quotes About Not Giving Up | Quotes About Never Giving Up
1. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
2. “Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure.” – Benjamin Disraeli
👉 Products We Recommend:
3. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
4. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
6. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
7. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.'” – Mary Anne Radmacher
8. “We will either find a way or make one.” – Hannibal
9. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you … never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
10. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
More Quotes About Not Giving Up
11. “Rise and rise again until lambs become lions.” ― Robin Hood
12. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
13. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
14. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
15. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
More Inspirational Quote Posts:
16. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up again.” – Vince Lombardi
17. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
18. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
19. “Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
20. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
21. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
22. When you feel like quitting: think about why you started. – Author Unknown
23. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
24. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” – William Feather
Inspirational Quotes About Not Giving Up | Quotes About Giving Up
P.S. Get free downloads, checklists, inspirational emails & more when you sign up for our Free Resource Library!