Hope is one of the most powerful forces in humanity, capable of keeping people going past when they were ready to give up or quit. At times, hope is all we have, and that is enough. Here are 15 quotes about hope.
There’s something about the stillness of night that blankets the world in a comforting sense of,
Everything is going to be ok.
The world is quiet and still but it’s not lonely, because everything is just resting for the night. It’s in a cocoon state, sleeping through the night to emerge in the new day refreshed and alive.
Sometimes life is like that, with its ebbing and flowing states of being. Some seasons of your life are for springing forward like Daylight Savings time, marching through your days with a self-assured grin because you know that things are going to work out if you just keep putting one foot in front of the other. And other periods of your life are for cocooning, when you go within yourself, get quiet, and reflect on how your life is turning out so far and resting from your hard work.
Some days you will be happy, and some days you will be sad. There is a whole beautiful range of human emotions, and sometimes it’s incredible just to think that we have been gifted with the ability to feel everything so deeply.
Wherever you are right now is perfect. Whether you’re following your dreams or just scraping by in life, appreciate everything you’ve accomplished up to this point, every moment you’ve survived, the trials and tribulations, joys and successes.
You’ve made it this far. You’ll make it even farther.
Everything is going to be ok.
- 25 Inspirational Quotes About Life
- 18 Quotes About Disappointment
- 18 Important Quotes About Life Lessons
- 25 Quotes About Not Giving Up
- 13 Quotes About Being Strong
15 Quotes About Hope | Hope Quotes for Life
1. “Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.” – Thomas Norton & Thomas Sackville
2. “Hope springs eternal.” – Alexander Pope
3. “However long the night, the dawn will break.” – African Proverb
4. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” – Desmond Tutu
6. “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.” – Robert H. Schuller
8. “Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.” – Samuel Smiles
9. “Walk on with hope in your heart, and you’ll never walk alone.” – Shah Rukh Khan
10. “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.” – Theodore Roosevelt
11. “What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life.” – Emil Brunner
12. “Hope is a beautiful thing. It gives us peace and strength, and keeps us going when all seems lost. Accepting what you cannot change doesn’t mean you have given up on hope. It just means you have to focus your hope on more humanly tangible and attainable goals.” – Julie Donner Andersen
13. “Hope is a renewable option: If you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning.” – Barbara Kingsolver
14. “Hope is some extraordinary spiritual grace that God gives us to control our fears, not to oust them.” – Vincent McNabb
15. “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.” – Emily Dickinson
If you would like more inspirational quotes and tips, check out our 365 Recovery Tips.
Quotes About Hope | Quotes for Having Hope
P.S. If you’re ready to improve your life and keep track of all your progress and goals, check out Your Best Life Planner. It’s a kit of 36 digital printables that help you plan your days with monthly, weekly, and daily planners, set goals, vision your future, create self care and gratitude lists, and so much more! Check it out here now and create your best life.