Finding your purpose can make a huge difference in your motivation and energy and overall happiness. It’s definitely worth taking the time to think about what it is you’re passionate about and what you want to do with your life. Here are 25+ quotes about purpose in life and finding yours.
25+ Quotes About Finding Your Purpose in Life | Life Purpose Quotes
1. “If you have a strong purpose in life, you don’t have to be pushed. Your passion will drive you there.” ― Roy T. Bennett
2. “The two most important days in life are the day you born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
3. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
4. “The aim of life is self-development, to realize one’s nature perfectly.” – Oscar Wilde
5. “Figure out what your purpose is in life, what you really and truly want to do with your time and your life; then be willing to sacrifice everything and then some to achieve it. If you are not willing to make the sacrifice, then keep searching.” – Quintina Ragnacci
Products We Recommend: 😄
6. “Purpose is the quality we choose to shape our lives around.” – Richard J. Leider
7. “If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.” -Bishop T.D. Jakes
8. “Chase your passion, not your pension.” – Denis Waitley
9. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman
10. ‘The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
11. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
12. “You have a gift inside of you that only you possess. It was meant to benefit the world in some way.” – Delatorro McNeal II
13. “Everything in your life informs you what your purpose is. How do you know it’s your purpose? It feels like it’s the right space for you. It feels like ‘This is what I should be doing; this is where I feel most myself.'” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “Deep within each person, there is an intuitive knowledge of what she or he wants most in life. We only have to look for it.” – Joseph Campbell
15. “A man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked.” – Victor Frankl
16. “When you find your WHY, you don’t hit snooze no more! You find a way to make it happen!” – Eric Thomas
17. “You can have anything you want – if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.” – William Adams
18. “What a different story men would have to tell if only they would adopt a DEFINITE PURPOSE, and stand by that purpose until it had time to become an all-consuming obsession!” – Napoleon Hill
19. “Giving so that others may be helped is a purpose of life that we should all embrace.” – Byron Pulsifer
20. “Once you determine that the important results you want are an expression of your life’s purpose, you cannot help but bring drive, dedication, and determination to each day’s efforts. You will be driven to act relentlessly to meet cherished goals, all the while feeling rewarded, satisfied, and even joyful in the process.” – Russell Grieger
21. “Knowing your purpose gives your life meaning, simplicity, focus and motivation. It also prepares you for eternity.” – Rick Warren
22. “By setting and pursuing goals, you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain. It has been scientifically proven that people who set goals are more fulfilled and positive about life. Having a purpose to wake up to each day will challenge us and give us meaning.” – Zoe McKey
23. “Your calling isn’t something that somebody can tell you about. It’s what you feel. It is the thing that gives you juice. The thing that you are supposed to do. And nobody can tell you what that is. You know it inside yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
24. “For starters, making a positive contribution to someone else’s life says that you are worthwhile and have a purpose in life.” – Luke Gregory
25. “We are all born with a purpose. Some have the purpose to teach, some to create beautiful work of arts, some to create products, some to invent things, some to build huge edifices.” – Rafael Bettencourt
26. “Your purpose must be particular to you. This is the road less traveled. Your purpose cannot be someone else’s path, not your family’s path nor your friends’ path.” – Drew Scott Pearlman
27. “Perhaps the single most important ingredient in all of life for achieving happiness and fulfillment: Purpose.” – Harvey Volson
5 Articles to Read About Figuring Out Your Purpose
Can’t figure out the purpose of your life? Here are 5 articles to read about figuring out your purpose that might help you out. 🙂 Most of these are from Purpose Fairy, which is a great website to read about finding the purpose of your life.
- Are You Looking for New Life Purpose?
- How to Make Decisions Effortlessly
- How to Craft a Personal Mission Statement
- 7 Rules That Keep Life Simple
- 10 Ways to Make Better Days
What’s your favorite quote about finding your purpose in life?
For more tips on finding your purpose, check out our class Figure Out Your Life.
Quotes About Life Purpose | Finding Your Purpose Quotes
P.S. If you’re ready to improve your life and keep track of all your progress and goals, check out Your Best Life Planner. It’s a kit of 36 digital printables that help you plan your days with monthly, weekly, and daily planners, set goals, vision your future, create self care and gratitude lists, and so much more! Check it out here now and create your best life.