You can accomplish a lot in just 30 days, and based on some studies, you can form a new habit too. There are lots of ways to change your life, and a fun way to kickstart the changes is with a 30 day challenge. Here are 10 ideas for 30 day challenges.
“30 Day Challenges” are a popular trend, and a positive tool for kicking off life changes.
They allow you to test out a new habit or skill over the course of 30 days and either continue on with the changes or decide that it’s not for you.
10 Ideas for 30 Day Challenges
Here are a few ideas for 30 day challenges you can undertake.
I would recommend only trying to change one habit at a time, and then building on that instead of tackling a bunch of changes at once.
1. 30 Days of Healthy Eating– Eating healthier can definitely change your life. Try incorporating more water and more fruits and veggies for a month and see how you feel.
2. 30 Days of Exercise– Getting moving definitely makes a difference in your mood and overall well-being. I like walking, regular chores, or workouts like Blogilates.
3. 30 Days of Waking Up Early– I’ll admit that I’m definitely more of a night owl than an early bird, but there are many hours in the early morning that you can use to get things done when most people are still sleeping. 🙂
4. 30 Days of No Soda– Giving up soda is one way to improve your health. If you can manage to give it up for 30 days and replace it with things like water or tea, you’ll probably find that you don’t crave it as much as you used to.
5. 30 Days of No Smoking– Like soda, smoking is detrimental to your health, so if you can kick the habit for 30 days, you might be on your way to a completely smoke-free life.
More Posts You Might Like:
- The 3 Day Rule That Can Change Your Life
- 25+ Self Improvement Tips
- 30+ Journaling Prompts
- How to Improve Your Life Overnight
- 10+ Personal Growth Books
6. 30 Days of Meditating– Meditating can help make you a calmer and more centered person. Try meditating for just 30 days and see what a difference it makes in your life.
7. 30 Days of Gratitude– Being grateful for what you already have is a great way to not only be aware of the blessings already in your life, but also attract more good things in the future.
8. 30 Days of No Complaining– If you’ve never tried it before, going 30 days without complaining would definitely be a challenge, but it’s one that can completely change the way you think.
A long time ago I did a challenge where I would mark down how many times per day I had a negative or critical thought, and after just a few days, I had way too many tick marks, which made me start to be more conscious of this bad habit.
9. 30 Days of Random Acts of Kindness– Doing something nice for someone else every day not only helps the world, but also makes you feel good. 🙂
10. 30 Day Negativity Detox– For 30 days, try to detox from negative habits, thoughts, or beliefs. Gradually replace them with more positive habits and beliefs.
What 30 day challenge are you going to try? 🙂
P.S. Get free downloads, checklists, inspirational emails & more when you sign up for our Free Resource Library!