College dorm rooms are notoriously teeny tiny, plus you’ll most likely be sharing one room with a roommate, so it can help to have some major space saving items and ideas in mind. Here are 11 items to help you organize your college dorm.
Products from Wayfair.
Related Organizing Posts:
- 12+ Dollar Store Organizing Ideas
- How to Organize Your Home on a Budget
- 17 Rules for Getting Organized and Decluttered
- How to Organize Paper Clutter
- How to Organize Plastic Bags
- 75 Ways to Declutter Your Digital Life Today
11 Items to Organize Your College Dorm
Perhaps the best way to organize a closet in your college dorm is with hanging closet organizers like this one that let you use the vertical storage space better to hold sweaters, hoodies, shoes, and more.
Plastic storage drawers are a staple when it comes to organizing your college dorm. I had some drawers like this back in college and you can throw pretty much whatever you want in them – school supplies, food, clothes, or anything else.