Looking for a frugal and cute way to organize your home with items you probably already have? Here are 10 clever ways to organize with mason jars around your home.
Mason jars, or even other jars like empty pickle jars, pasta sauce jars, etc, can be cleaned out with the labels removed and then upcycled into an organizing item. If you don’t want to go out and specifically buy mason jars to get that farmhouse decor look, just use up some glass items in your kitchen for a frugal or cheap storage solution.
This post was originally published on my blog Tuxedo Cats and Coffee.
Posts found on Resources for Roundups.
Related Organizing Posts:
- 12+ Dollar Store Organizing Ideas
- How to Organize Your Home on a Budget
- 17 Rules for Getting Organized and Decluttered
- How to Organize Paper Clutter
- How to Organize Plastic Bags
- 75 Ways to Declutter Your Digital Life Today
10 Creative Ways to Organize with Mason Jars
This is a roundup of more mason jar organizing ideas to keep your home in order with the jars you already have!