Half the fun of life is in taking chances and risks and doing new things that have the potential to be amazing. Here are 16 quotes about taking chances.
- 25 Inspirational Quotes About Life
- 18 Quotes About Disappointment
- 18 Important Quotes About Life Lessons
- 15 Quotes About Hope
- 25 Quotes About Not Giving Up
- 13 Quotes About Being Strong
Quotes About Taking Chances | Life Begins at the End of Your Comfort Zone
How fortunate I feel to be a human.
How fortunate I feel to experience the full range of emotions. Not just happiness or sadness all the time, but every hue from despair to elation to heartbreak to love.
To write by crafting a string of words together, words from any language inter-playing and still making sense. Words that have a life of their own and form the basis of the greatest stories in the world and even form the fabric of the history of the universe.
Products We Recommend: 😄
How lucky I must be to believe anything I want about life, and form my own philosophy of living, because no matter what, the thoughts kept between my ears are mine and mine alone.
We have so much freedom and so much choice, and yet we choose to spend our lives doing the same mundane activities day in and day out. We could do literally anything in the world if we just thought carefully and worked hard, and yet we tether ourselves to lives that enslave us and apparent outside circumstances that “ruin” our lives, when really, our reality is completely up to us. Our lives are our responsibilities.
So many people act like birds with clipped wings and they don’t realize how far and high they could soar if they just took that leap of faith and took one step out into the unknown. You have wings for a reason. You weren’t put on this earth to just go to work and pay bills.
Take the leap of faith.
Start that business.
Begin a new project.
Take up that hobby you’ve always wanted to.
Do what scares you.
Because life begins at the end of your comfort zone, and if you’re playing it safe and always living by the rules, you’re only experiencing a tiny portion of the spectrum of what it means to be human.
If you want more lessons like this, this is from Figure Out Your Life, a class about figuring out your passions, purpose, and what you want to do with your one wild and precious life.
16 Quotes About Taking Chances | Take a Chance Quotes
1. “The great thing about taking big chance when you’re younger is you have less to lose and you don’t know as much. So you take big swings.” – Amy Poehler
2. “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.” – Debbi Fields | Sayings About Taking Chances
3. “We all need to decide whether to “play it safe” in life and worry about the downside, or instead take a chance, by being who we really are and living the life our heart desires. Which choice are you making.” – Charlie Badenhop
4. “Your regrets aren’t what you did, but what you didn’t do. So I take every opportunity.” – Cameron Diaz
5. “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” – Dale Carnegie | Take a Chance Quotes
6. “I believe in taking chances and living your life. Sometimes doors open and others close and you have to figure out which one you’re going to take. I’m always for the one that’s challenging.” – Gisele Bundchen
7. “Necessity is the mother of taking chances.” – Mark Twain
8. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore | Quotes About Taking a Chance
9. “You learn so much from taking chances, whether they work out or not. Either way, you can grow from the experience and become stronger and smarter.” – John Legend
10. “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” – Dale Carnegie | Quotes About Taking Chances
11. “What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it is another matter.” — Peter Drucker
12. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” — Pablo Picasso
13. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” — Anais Nin | Taking Risks Quote
14. “Go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.” – Jimmy Carter
15. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” — Soren Kierkegaard
If you would like more inspirational quotes and tips, check out our 365 Recovery Tips.