When you’re depressed, it’s important to get moving and keep your energy up but that’s the last thing you want to do. So if you’re depressed, sometimes yoga is a gentle way to ease into movement that can help ease depression but doesn’t take a ridiculous amount of energy to get started with. Try these 5 yoga videos for depression to see if they help with your stress and depression.
See Also: 5 Yoga Videos to Help You Fall Asleep
5 Yoga Videos for Depression
- Yoga for the Winter Blues- Yoga for Depression
2. Feel Better Yoga- Beginner’s Yoga for Depression, Stress, the Blues, and Anxiety Relief
3. Yoga to Make You Happy
4. Yoga for Stress and Depression
5. Depression and Yoga Practice
If you’d like more depression tips, check out our 30 Day Negativity Detox.
Yoga Videos to Help You Fall Asleep
Sometimes depression and anxiety cause insomnia and make it hard to sleep. Yoga can not only help relax you and help you fall asleep, but can also help alleviate symptoms of depression. Here are 5 yoga videos to help you fall asleep. Also be sure to check out our 5 Yoga Videos for Depression post, too. 🙂
5 Yoga Videos to Help You Fall Asleep
1. Bedtime Yoga Sequence
This is my favorite sleepy yoga video. 🙂 I’ve done this routine several times and it definitely helps you feel more relaxed and fall asleep faster.
2. Beginner’s Yoga for Relaxation and Sleep
3. Yoga for Bedtime
4. Bedtime Yoga for Deep Sleep
5. Relaxation or Bedtime Yoga Routine