Stressed out from school or work? Anxious about life? Here are 10 soundtracks to listen to when you’re stressed to help calm you down. 🙂 Nice and peaceful.
- 9 More Songs for People with Depression
- 12 Motivational Songs for Bad Days
- 11 Uplifting Songs to Brighten Your Day
- 14 Best Songs for People with Anxiety
- 11 Songs to Motivate You to Take on the Day
10 Soundtracks to Listen to When You’re Stressed
- Gentle Rain
2. Calming Seas Ocean Sounds
3. Gentle Rivers and Streams
4. Relaxing Piano Music
👉 Related Post: The Best Weighted Blankets for Calming
5. Relaxing Celtic Fantasy Music
6. Guitar Instrumental Music
7. Tibetan Meditation Music
8. Zen Music for Wellbeing
9. Relaxing Piano Music
10. Relaxing Piano Music and Ocean Waves
You may also be interested in our class Slow it Down about reducing anxiety and stress in your life.
Nature can have a very calming effect on us and help us feel more at peace and relaxed when we’re feeling anxious or trying to sleep. Here are 10 videos of nature sounds and rain for relaxation.
10 Videos of Nature Sounds for Relaxation
Putting on a soothing soundtrack or background music can help you relax or even drift off to sleep a little more easily, or add some peace and tranquility to your daily routine. Here are 10 videos of rain sounds for relaxation.